Initial Meeting with Buyer’s Agent
When you have made your decision to buy a home, your first step is to interview Buyer’s Agents to find the right agent for you. In that initial meeting we will discuss:
- What is important to you in the home you will be buying
- We will help you to determine what your buying criteria are
- We’ll Discuss the current state of the housing market from a buyer’s perspective and help you to understand what you can expect as a buyer in today’s rapidly changing market.
- We will Set some expectations for you on the speed of the market in the areas of town and price points you will be focusing on as well as expectations on how the Home Buying Process works in Atlanta Real Estate at that point in time.
- We will explain Buyer Agency and why its important to hire a Buyer’s Agent to represent you exclusively.
- We will review the Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement (the contract to hire your agent) and answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding it.
- We’ll discuss Lenders and recommend some of the best lenders we’ve worked with in the industry so that you can contact them following the meeting to get Pre-Approved for a loan and get your financing questions answered up front.
- Finally we’ll discuss our unique, professional approach in working with buyers to make sure that we are a good fit for you, and you are a good fit for us.
- You will leave this meeting with clear “Next Steps” so that you know exactly what to do next, and what you can expect from us after that meeting.